Medical compression socks class 2 (15-20 mmHg / 20,1-27 hPa)
- Varicose veins.
- Functional disorders (heavy legs, etc.)
- Following phlebological surgery and sclerotherapy.
- Venous disorders during pregnancy in women.
Easy-to-wear cotton for everyday use
Ease of use:
- Easy to put on and take off to encourage good treatment compliance.
- Easy to match with clothing due to their contemporary colours and discreet patterns, for everyday wear.
- No more tourniquet effect or overheating of the calf, thanks to an exclusive single-thickness ribbed edge, that does not constrict or mark the skin.
- Incredibly comfortable thanks to a discreet seam on top of the toes.
- Total mobility for toes thanks to a knitted toe without compression.
- Easy to care for, machine-washable at 40°C.
- More closely respect the body's physiology, thanks to more uniform compression, with no pressure peaks at the top of the calf.
- Stay in place perfectly all day long, with effective compression that wearers will forget all about.
- Ultra-quick to put on.
- Optimal hold.
Venoflex FAST® cotton
- Brand: Thuasne
- Product Code: 612
- Availability: In Stock